We are delighted to announce a partnership with NannyPaye.
NannyPaye is a 5-star Trustpilot business that specialises in helping families manage the responsibilities of being an employer.
What NannyPaye do best
As a specialist payroll bureau, they look after thousands of family employers with many millions of pounds of nanny salaries trusted to them each week.
To find out more about their services and to benefit from a wealth of handy resources you can read their brochure or visit their website:
What they cover
When you hire a nanny you will immediately have responsibilities to:
- Your new employee by observing employment law
- HM Revenue & Customs by registering, calculating, reporting and paying taxes
- The Pensions Regulator by opening and offering/enrolling your nanny into a pension scheme
And this means doing at least the following:
- Providing an employment contract
- Registering with HMRC as an employer
- Running payroll and reporting to HMRC via the RTI system
- Opening a pension scheme and assessing your employee’s eligibility
- Reporting to the Pensions Regulator via a Declaration of Compliance
- Paying taxes to HMRC every quarter along with Student Loans, AEO’s and other items that may crop up
- Paying pension contributions to the provider each week or month
- Navigating employment law (easier than you may think to get in trouble here)
You can, of course, do all of the above yourself. But it’s quite a list – and we already know you’re busy because you’re employing a nanny.
And so for a fee of just £20 per month, NannyPaye can manage all your monthly payroll and pension responsibilities. Hopefully, making it an easy and cost-effective choice to join the rest of their happy clients.
You’re in safe hands
As specialists in this area, they’ll bring to you vast amounts of specific and relevant experience. They can also advise on nanny shares, net v’s gross agreements, tax-free childcare, pensions, insurance, term time agreements, holiday pay accrual, sick pay, maternity pay, employment contracts and more.
NannyPaye’s service approach
Their specialist team are genuinely lovely, hardworking and professional people. They understand the emotional difference between employing a nanny and more commercial employment appointments.
As we approach our 20th year we invite you to contact us so we can take you on ‘your’ journey as an employer. From offer letter & employment contract to registration with HMRC & the pensions regulator and then guiding and nurturing you through your relationship with your nanny over the years ahead. All of our clients have access to both our amazing payroll team but also our solicitors should you need them at no additional cost. We look forward to hearing from you.Graham Newton
Your first step with NannyPaye
The first step on this journey is a no-obligation conversation.
They’ll review your responsibilities as an employer, and also some specific financial data, helping you know the true tax and pension cost of employing your new nanny. Do give them a call.
You are free to ask as many questions as you can think of and we’ll add our own expertise to try to spot any areas of concern.Graham Newton
Once you are ready to formally engage us, just let us know and we can start the process.